Do you feel your breasts are too small, uneven, or do not have the shape you desire? If so, you may have considered breast augmentation. If your breasts never developed, if they shrank as a result of weight loss or pregnancy, or if your breasts just do not have the size or shape you desire–you may benefit from breast augmentation. The main benefit of breast augmentation is an improved appearance of the breasts. Specifically, breast augmentation can:
– Add volume to breasts that are felt to be too small or out of proportion with the rest of the body
– Improve the shape and contour of the breasts
– Restore symmetry to uneven breasts
– Restore fullness to breasts after pregnancy or weight loss
– Provide an improved cleavage
– Give a more youthful look to breasts that have lost volume and elasticity with age
– Improve the appearance and feel of breasts after previous breast surgery for medical reasons.
Many women experience an improvement in self-esteem and confidence following breast augmentation. The benefits seen will depend on the personal circumstances of the patient, and will be discussed during consultation with Dr. Shahram.