Considering undergoing a breast augmentation procedure? The following advice will help you relax and mentally and physically get ready for the treatment.
You won’t be allowed to stay alone the first day after your surgery and you won’t be allowed to drive. Make plans for a companion to accompany you and drive you home.
After having breast augmentation surgery, it will take you several days to start feeling like yourself again. It is a good idea to do tasks before your surgery so that you can just unwind and recover when you arrive home:
– Clean out your laundry area of dirty clothes. If you are behind on your laundry, you won’t want to do it when you come home.
– Plan ahead by purchasing your goods and stocking your freezer with cooked meals that you can simply reheat.
– Take care of your pets: While you are healing from surgery, you might want to hire someone to walk your large dogs for a few days.
– Clean your home because you won’t feel like stretching and bending for a while, and nobody loves to heal in a messy home.
– Fill your prescriptions: After surgery, you won’t want to go to the pharmacy, so fill them in advance so you’ll have what you need when you return home.
To help you get ready for breast surgery, preoperative instructions will be provided. Breast augmentation recovery varies from person to person and takes time, just like any surgical treatment. You’ll experience less stress and recuperate more quickly if you prepare your house, body, and mind for the operation.
A pre-breast augmentation check list for the day of your procedure is provided below:
Two Weeks Before The Procedure
You will start preparing and making lifestyle changes two weeks before your operation. Additionally, at least 10 days before to surgery, you must cease taking any NSAIDs or any blood-thinning drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
A Week Before The Procedure
You can start planning meals for following surgery one week in advance. Getting the right nutrients is crucial for a speedy recovery. As they recover, some patients opt to have a friend or relative stay with them to assist with daily tasks like cooking and cleaning. On the other hand, some people might buy straightforward snacks and freeze meals in advance to eat while they’re recovering.
Few Days Before Surgery:
Hospital will contact you for preanaesthetic check, to meet the anaesthesiologist and do your blood tests.
The Day Before Surgery
You should take off any nail polish you may be wearing the day and night before your operation. Additionally, you must refrain from eating anything for at least eight hours prior to the procedure.
Before coming to the hospital, take off any jewellery, piercings, make-up and contact lenses. Take a thorough shower but avoid any moisturizing skin lotions and avoid deodorants and antiperspirants. Come to the hospital in comfortable clothes.
If you are interested in a breast augmentation, please consult with Dr. Shahram.